Skin is the largest organ of our body and one that needs the proper care and attention. We apply sunscreen, moisturizers, serums and eye creams, however the signs of aging still seem to creep up on us. Fine lines, sunspots, enlarged pores and acne can be improved dramatically with the proper MicroPeel and exfoliation program. The easiest way to turn back the clock is with MicroPeels at Suite Six. There are multiple ways to exfoliate your skin, however our trained aestheticians at Suite Six use a customized approach for their clients.
Benefits of MicroPeels are numerous:
- Refine skin texture
- Even out skin tone
- Prevent future breakouts
- Soften Skin
- Brighten Complexion
- Minimize Pores
- Reduce acne scarring
- Lighten age spots
- Stimulate collagen production to reduce signs of photoaging, including fine lines and wrinkles
- Reverse the signs of aging
At Suite Six we offer a variety of skin exfoliation methods: MicroPeels, Dermaplaning, Alpha Hydroxy Peels and Cryotherapy. Each method is different and the depending on the needs of your skin,
- MicroPeel: A pharmaceutical grade program from Skinceuticals, which uses a 3-step process to help improve skin texture and radiance. A targeted program that will decongest the skin and restore a natural youthful glow.
- Dermaplaning or Exfoliation: A manual, non-invasive exfoliation technique is used to clear away dry, dead, superfluous skin layers. Immediate results are seen.
- Alpha Hydroxy peel: A chemical peel selected by your skin care specialist dependent on skin concern. Leaves skin youthful and bright.
- Cryotherapy: An anti-inflammatory and antibacterial freezing procedure. This exfoliation procedure increases cell turnover and leaves skin feeling refreshed and glowing.
Investing in your skin is a gift for yourself. We all want to feel great inside and out. Supplementing your skin care program with Micropeels is essential for maintaining skin health and vibrancy. You will be amazed at how soft, luminous and rejuvenated your skin will feel. To learn more about our programs, please call 978-358-8178 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.